Do you want to see lives changed? People set free from addiction? Do you want to be part of that miracle?
At FOH we value our staff and what they each bring to the table. Every employee is an integral part of our team, we are more like family than just co-workers. We believe that your success is our success. We encourage our staff to offer innovative ideas and better ways to accomplish our mission and goals. We not only want FOH to be the best rehabilitation center it can be, we also want it to be a sought-after place of employment in our community. We believe the work conditions, wages, and benefits we offer our employees are competitive with those offered by other similar organizations in this area.
The well-being of our clients is our highest priority. We strive to have a home-like family environment in our facilities where clients feel they are loved and cared for. We work with all clients to help them understand their addiction, teach them coping skills, and help them discover how to live free from addiction. We point them to our “higher power” Jesus Christ who can make all the difference. The FOH enjoys a remarkably high success rate. When a person changes from the inside out, they have a great chance of recovery!
Does this sound like a place you would like to be a part of? Check out our open positions and apply today.
What We Offer Our Employees
- Company Paid Benefits (Subject to terms and conditions.)
- 11 Holidays
- Sick Time
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance (major % of premium paid by company)
- Health Savings Account
- Insurance Offset
- Bereavement Days
- Jury Duty
- Education Assistance
- Worker’s Compensation
General Requirements to Work at FOH
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must be certified/licensed to fulfill the specific job requirements.
- Must have working knowledge of computers and other helpful home/ office technology.
- Must pass a BCI/FBI check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
FOH Employment Application
If you are applying for a current open position your Application/Resume will be reviewed. Candidates who are qualified will be contacted for a personal interview.